Whether you are looking to sell your home or looking for a cost effective home improvement project, a new coat of exterior paint can make a huge difference in your home’s curb appeal. Painting the exterior of your home adds value to your real estate investment, particularly if you have the painting professionally done.
Top benefits for painting your home can be found below:
- Studies show that painting the exterior walls and trim of your home increase the real estate value of the property. This is because a fresh professional paint job enhances curb appeal, which makes the home more attractive to you as well as the potential new owners. Who doesn’t like a fresh, clean looking house?
- An exterior paint job will protect the homes building materials which can save you from expensive repairs. In fact, a fresh coat of high-quality paint on an exterior surface has ben proven to decrease the risk of weather damaged that happens due to exposure of weather conditions. A high quality paint job also helps protect against unwanted bug problems as paint can help seal up tiny hole under the siding.
- A paint job is one of the least expensive ways to change the look of your home. It’s also known in the home improvement industry as the least costly remodel option on the market. Neutral tones are more common these days both inside an outside the home because they tend to create a warm and inviting atmosphere while allowing for a wide variety of accent colors with out a color clash! While brighter colors can make the house feel more exuberant and energetic.
- Outside of a professional pressure washing, there really isn’t anything that makes a home look quite as clean and new than a professional paint job. Painting exterior surfaces also helps to cover up permanent stains or damages from weather, and give the house a fresh new look.
- A high quality paint job can also keep moisture away from exterior wall materials, which prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Matching paint to your local conditions can help improve the quality of your home’s exterior for many years. Selecting a paint with mildew-resistant qualities if your home is in the shade or a dirt-resistant one if it’s in an urban area helps insure your homes building materials are protected from the environment.
For a new coat of exterior paint to effectively increase the value of your home, protect the infrastructure, and transform the look, it has to be done professionally. Hiring a painting contractor can be hard!
A few tips to help you hire the right team for your job can be found here.
Call us today for a free estimate!